This guide for motorists and walkers travels through the most beautiful landscapes between the Italian border and the A51 motorway. Beginning at Nice and the Riviera, you can head north and west through the Alpes-Maritimes and the Alpes de Haute-Provence. Highlights include the Mercantour National Park and Grand Canyon du Verdon.
The walks are not tough GR routes, but mostly circular walks suitable for moderately fit people. Inside you will find:
*70 long and short walks for all ages and abilities – each walk is graded so you can easily match your ability to the level of walk
* Topographical walking maps
* Free downloadable gps tracks
* Satnav guidance to walk starts for motorists
* 10 car tours and fold-out maps
* Online update service for the latest information